today.
Hello! It's another day out, SURPRISINGLY.
I intended to slack at home for this whole of today. But Jason actually managed to asked me out after 2hours of persuasion! Haha. You must be damn bored at home.
Got Shikang to go out with us. Went toa payoh for pool. After that headed to Bishan, junction 8. Bought some of my Cambodia stuffs. Dined with them. =)
Cheryl, jason became more 'crappy' eh. OMG, I can't stand him. Haha. He and his lame jokes!
That's all for today.
I missed you, dearest. Nothing is going to change, meet up soon. =) Take care!
I intended to slack at home for this whole of today. But Jason actually managed to asked me out after 2hours of persuasion! Haha. You must be damn bored at home.
Got Shikang to go out with us. Went toa payoh for pool. After that headed to Bishan, junction 8. Bought some of my Cambodia stuffs. Dined with them. =)
Cheryl, jason became more 'crappy' eh. OMG, I can't stand him. Haha. He and his lame jokes!
That's all for today.
I missed you, dearest. Nothing is going to change, meet up soon. =) Take care!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home